When would I use a Mind Map®?
Whenever you want to:
- Use your brain in the most efficient, effective, encouraging and exciting way.
- Stimulate ideas, problem-solve, take notes or make notes.
- Assist recall of information – improve your memory.
- Attract attention! Mind Maps® create interest: onlooking “brains” can’t help but be drawn to them out of curiousity to find out what this fascinating image is.
For example, use a Mind Map® to:
- Brainstorm a marketing strategy
- Prepare for a meeting
- Capture ideas in a meeting
- Study for an exam
- Summarise a book
- Prepare a speech
For many people, making a speech is one of the most stressful situations imaginable.
Using a Mind Map® to prepare your notes is the most advantageous course possible.
For expert advice on Mind Mapping®, contact Marion at Creative Concepts and Coaching.
“The best way to get a good idea is to get a lot of ideas” – Linus Carl Pauling.