Hi, I’m Marion Langford and the following is my background:
- A creative and compassionate Career Coach and Career Advisor with over 14 years experience working with individuals in career transition, who are in between jobs, initially working in Sydney and in the last 2 years returned to my home town of Shepparton, in Regional Victoria.
- I have worked with individuals from all levels of organisations both in the public and private sectors and across industries from banking and finance, FMCG, food processing, water and utilities, pharmaceutical, aviation, shipping, IT, member services and more. From forklift drivers, warehouse staff, engineers, administration staff, customer service, right through to Senior Management, tailoring my coaching to what each individual needs to get the most positive outcome in their job search skills.
- This experience covers all aspects related to career transition and job search skills from dealing with what has happened, building resilience, through to exploring career options all the way through to resume preparation, LinkedIn, networking, interview skills etc. My focus is on coaching individuals to make it easier for Hirers to hire them!
- Over 14 years experience as a generalist HR Practitioner working in a global corporate environment including Human Resources and Counselling, for PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- I run workshops in Resilience Building using a process I have put together that enables individuals to “Work through their Feelings”, when they are feeling overwhelmed, have strong/mixed feelings or feel stuck. Drawing on both my coaching and counselling skills, this process empowers individuals with a tool they can use in all areas of their life when they are facing challenges and it helps to clarify their next steps forward.
- Since 2014 I have been running a tailored workshop for RUOK Day based on my Resilience Building workshop.
Other qualifications and accreditations include:
- Currently completing APA Coaching Academy
- Diploma in Transformational Life Coaching, Nature Care College
- Certificate in Counselling, Nature Care College
- An Accredited Practitioner in MBTI® Personality Type.
- 2002 Accredited Buzan Licensed Instructor in Mind Mapping®
- Grad. Certificate in Counselling, Institute Of Counselling
- Grad. Dip. Employment Relations, UTS
- B.Bus. Degree, RMIT
If you are unsure what you would like to do with your career or your life, which career path to follow, or maybe you know but find yourself held back by your beliefs, then ring me and let’s see what we can do about getting you clear and connected to your passion.
Exploring career possibilities, mind mapping the options, gaining clarity in your direction and establishing a path to get there are all areas of my particular expertise. Other aspects like resume writing, interview skills and networking skills are part of the “how” that I can assist you with in getting you on your path.
To find out more and discuss your needs, contact me. Call me on 0409 993 090.