- Workshop Presentation – Key Job Search Skills – Strong presentation skills in running workshops for participants (groups from 10-20 participants) covering all aspects of job search including handling changing circumstances, resume preparation, cover letters, interview skills and how to optimise your LinkedIn account.
- Workshop Creation and Delivery – Developed own intellectual property and regularly delivered tailored training programs including training ~25 other APA consultants on new coaching and counselling methodologies and tools in Sydney office:
- “Mindmapping your way to Career Transition Success” including how coaches can use this tool to work with their participants in Career Transition and in their broader work.
- “Building Resilience: Working Through Feelings”, a powerful tool personally developed for working with retrenched individuals in overwhelm to help them get back on track.
- Prepared and provided detailed “Coaching Guidelines” and handouts for workshops presented to coaches.
- “Building Resilience: Working through Feelings” ran specialised workshop for participants on RUOK Day for 5 years in a row with up to 20 participants attending each year.
- Virtual Workshops – In response to Covid-19 restrictions and an increase in individuals now working from home, workshops can be delivered virtually by ZOOM.
To find out more about the various workshops on offer, phone me to discuss and I can provide you with further details. My mobile is 0409 993 090.